Thank you for your interest in hosting an AHA, Inc Course!
Hosting a course is now easier than ever. As of January 2019, AHA Inc. has a revised hosting process. To learn about host site requirements download the Hosting Requirements document by clicking here.
Find the printable Intent to Host Form here
Or submit the form online here
If you have additional questions about the hosting process or how to get started, call the AHA, Inc. office at 970-818-1322 or email McKenna Wood at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
Why Host an AHA Inc. Course?
There are lots of reasons to host an AHA, Inc. Course!
- Great opportunity to bring an AHA Inc. Course to your area
- Receive expert feedback on your facility/horses from and AHA Inc. faculty member.
- Receive a rental fee for use of your facility and/or complementary course registration for you or your staff.
- Have your facility recognized as an AHA, Inc. approved training site.
- Opportunity to work with the AHA, Inc. office to get your preferred dates and faculty.
To help you in your decision process regarding hosting an educational course for AHA, Inc. please check out the information in our FAQ’s