- Participants will identify the types of Business Structure available in a medical therapy practice
- Participants will identify and explain the rationale for each Practice Structure for a medical therapy practice
- Participants / therapists will describe the process for developing a private practice incorporating hippotherapy
- Participants will discuss how to develop contracts, wellness and opportunities on how to develop the growth and expansion of the medical therapy practice.
- Participants will identify and begin to develop, Mission and Vision statements and a Business Plan with a Break Even analysis and Proforma Budget.
- Participants will identify understand billing reimbursement, CPT coding fees set-up and cash flow.
- Participants will understand and implement basic marketing techniques to grow the practice.
- Participants will discuss the relevance and importance of an exit plan
- Participants will identify the professional relationships between AHA, Inc. and its educational offerings, PATH Intl., and the AHCB by giving 3 examples of how these relationships impact Best Practice when incorporating hippotherapy as a treatment tool into a therapy plan of care.
Lori Garone, MS, PT, HPCS,
*Please see the course brochure for further course information, recommended lodging and cancellation policy